Withdrawal from University

Students who find it necessary to withdraw from the University before the last class session prior to final exams must secure a Request for Withdrawal form from the Center for Academic Success and Advising (CASA) located in the Leah Peterson Learning Commons. This form must be properly and satisfactorily completed and signed by CASA as well as the Student Accounts and the Financial Aid Offices located in the Emerson Administration Building. An exit interview is also required with both CASA and the Office of Student Life located in the Conrad Commons. All withdrawals from the University are subject to a $100 withdrawal fee if the withdrawal occurs after the tenth day of classes each semester.