Once an admission decision is communicated, a student may accept the offer of admission by following these steps:
- Submit your $250 tuition deposit as an indication of your intent to enroll. Payment of a deposit made prior to communicated deadlines guarantees a spot in the incoming class and allows a class schedule to be created. Payment can be made online through the status page. This payment is credited to your student account and is applied toward tuition and fees. Refunds are granted upon written request, but those requests must be received prior to June 15. Refunds are not granted when requests are received after June 15.
- Complete the Academic Planning Form (used for course scheduling), the Residential Status Agreement, and the Document of Informed Choice.
- Coordinate with the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts to ensure that all scholarships, grants, and student aid have been accepted and applied to your account.
- Attend a Jump Start preregistration event during the summer.
- Send to Undergraduate Admissions no later than August 15 either (a) final high school transcript and any college transcripts if you have earned college concurrent credit while in high school, or (b) college transcripts if you attended college after graduating from high school.
- Submit all required fees and forms as requested to ensure that space can be retained in the incoming class.