- Business: Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Concurrent Credit: National Alliance Concurrent Enrollment Programs (NACEP).
- Counseling: Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).
- Education: National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- Engineering: Accreditation Board for Engineering Technology (ABET).
- Music: National Association of Schools of Music (NASM).
- Nursing: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Social Work: Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Graduate School of Theology: Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS)
The Graduate School of Theology's pastoral ministry core of the Master of Divinity and the Master of Arts in Pastoral Ministry program are both recognized by the Church of the Nazarene's International Course of Study Advisory Committee (ICOSAC) as validated courses of study meeting the educational requirements for ordination in the denomination.
In addition, the University is a member of:
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Governing Boards (AGB)
- Council for Christian Colleges & Universities (CCCU)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU)
Latin America Region: Universidad Internacional-Mexico
U.S.: Au Sable Institute of Environmental Studies, College of Western Idaho, College of Southern Idaho, Treasure Valley Community College