Accepting Your Offer of Admission
An admissions decision will be communicated shortly after the Early Action and Standard Admission deadlines. To accept an offer of admission, please follow these steps:
- Submit your $250 tuition deposit as indication of your intent to enroll. Payment of a deposit made prior to communicated deadlines guarantees a spot in the incoming class and allows the student to register for classes. Payment can be made online through the student candidate portal or sent directly to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions. This payment is credited to your student account and is applied toward tuition and fees. Refunds are granted upon written request but those requests must be received prior to May 1. Refunds are not granted when requests are received after May 1.
- Complete the Academic Planning Form (used for course scheduling), the Residential Status Agreement and the Immunization forms found at love.nnu.edu.
- Coordinate with the Office of Financial Aid and Student Accounts to ensure that all scholarships, grants and student aid have been accepted and applied to your account.
- Attend a Jump Start preregistration event during the summer. These events are not required but are very helpful for students and families.
- Have an official, final high school and/or college transcripts sent to Undergraduate Admissions no later than August 15.
- Submit all required fees and forms as requested to insure that a space can be retained in the incoming class (see Deposits and Fees).
New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation dates are found on the official university calendar published in this catalog and online. All students are expected to be present and complete registration on the days scheduled for this purpose.
Students are not enrolled until all registration materials are completed and approved by advisers and/or other authorized persons. Satisfactory financial arrangements must be completed and approved in the Business Office.