Students submitting an application for Fall may apply under one of the two Early Action deadlines in order to receive notification prior to the standard decision date. Early Action I deadline is November 15th and Early Action II deadline is January 15th. The Standard Decision deadline is March 31st, after which time NNU Admissions will continue to accept application on a rolling basis until the incoming class is filled.
Those admitted to NNU, including students rejoining through the readmission process, must submit all application materials, including final official transcripts, by the following dates:
- August 15 for fall semester enrollment.
- December 15 for spring semester enrollment.
- July 1 for fall semester enrollment.
- October 1 for spring semester enrollment.
- July 15 for fall semester enrollment
- November 15 for spring semester enrollment