Graduation Requirements - Leadership and Education
Degree Completion Time
All credits for the Master of Science in Nursing: Leadership and Education degree must be completed within five years of starting the program. Any exception to this must be cleared with the director of the MSN program.
Graduation requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing: Leadership and Education program:
- Completion of the requirements for the approved area of study.
- Completion of the required number of credits for the specific area of study.
- Maintained GPA of 3.0 or higher for all MSN courses.
- Only credits receiving a "C" (2.0) or higher grade may be applied toward the degree.
- The candidate must apply for graduation one full semester prior to anticipated degree completion. The deadlines are:
- June 1 for Fall
- October 15 for Spring
- January 15 for Summer