Graduation Requirements - FNPDegree Completion Time
All credits for the Master of Science in Nursing FNP degree must be completed within five years of starting the FNP courses in the program. Any exception to this must be cleared with the director of the MSN FNP program. Please refer to the Department of Nursing MSN FNP Degree Completion Policy and Records Retention Policy in the appendix of the student handbook for further information.
Graduation requirements for the Master of Science in Nursing FNP program:
- Completion of the requirements for the approved program.
- Completion of the required number of credits for the specific program.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher for all MSN courses.
- A minimum grade of B- (2.7) must be obtained in all courses.
- The candidate must apply for graduation one full semester prior to anticipated degree completion.
- June 1 for Fall
- October 15 for Spring
- January 15 for Summer