Graduation RequirementsGraduation requirements for the graduate degree in business include:
- Completion of the approved program within 6 years of beginning course work.
- Completion of the required number of credits.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Earn no more than two course grades below B-.
- Earn no grades lower than C- as they do not count toward the degree.
- A final project and the program exit exam done in conjunction with the program's capstone course, BSNS6902. MBA Capstone: Strategic Management.
- Submission of a graduation application according to the following deadlines: June 1 for Fall; October 15 for Spring; and January 15 for Summer.