- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all academic course work.
- Evidence of competency in writing.
- Official transcript of undergraduate degree and completed graduate work.
- Two professional recommendations.
- A favorable recommendation from the School of Business Graduate Committee.
- An acceptable score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if English is not an applicant's native language. If a student has completed an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution within the United States, or has completed at least 30 credits in such an institution, the TOEFL or IELTS requirement is waived.
MBA students will be expected to have a basic knowledge of computer technology, including word processing and Excel skills.
Exceptions to regular admission requirements must be approved by the School of Business Graduate Committee.