Graduation requirements for the RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
- Completion of required courses in the RN to BSN Program
- Total credits - Completion of a minimum of 124 credits which includes transfer course work and credits for NCLEX-RN exam.
- Quality of grades - Cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher.
- General education program - Completion of any required general education course work if needed after transfer work accepted.
- Submit a graduation application according to the following deadlines:
- June 1 for Fall
- October 15 for Spring
- January 15 for Summer