Program Admission RequirementsTo receive full admission to the program, applicants must:
- Provide proof of a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Be in good standing with the licensing body for RN licensure.
- Hold current employment as an RN (highly recommended, but not required).
- Provide a personal goal statement:
o What is motivating you to attend NNU and why now?
o Explain why this program is the best fit for you?
o What do you ultimately want to do with your degree?
- An associate degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution (or to be completed by the end of the semester in which the applicant applies).
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75* or higher.
Exceptions to regular admission requirements must be approved by the Program Director.
A minimum grade of "C" or "P" is required for each of these courses and a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher. The admission GPA will be taken from the most recent transcript.
All equivalent general education transfer courses must be approved through the NNU Registrar's Office.