High School Student Application Process
Application materials needed for admission include but may not be limited to:
- A completed application
- Completed parental consent form
- Lifestyle acknowledgement form
- A copy of a student’s most recent high school transcript to verify GPA
- An official report for any credit that may have been achieved through testing (AP, CLEP, Dantes, etc.)
- An official transcript for any college credit (such as concurrent or dual enrollment credit)
Note: Prior to the conferral of any degree, an official high school transcript with the date of graduation must be submitted to the NNU Registrar’s Office.
- A student must pay in full or make payment arrangements for NNU Online tuition prior to the first day of class. Payment is non-refundable unless the student is prohibited from enrolling in the course due to class size, etc.
- High school students are not eligible for federal financial aid or NNU institutional aid. Outside scholarships may be applied toward NNU Online expenses.