Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Faculty: Jason Colwell, Dale Hamilton, Ed Korntved, Barry Myers (Department Chair)
- Every student should master the basic knowledge in the field of mathematics or computer science.
- Every student should gain the required knowledge to prepare the student for employment after graduation or admission into graduate school.
- Students should learn to think in a creative way but yet be able to express their thoughts in an organized fashion.
- The computer science student should understand the basic principles of the major types of programming languages and other fundamental areas of computer science.
- All students are expected to practice integrity in their daily interaction with their colleagues and in their work.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Graphic Design
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science
Bachelor of Arts, Computer Information Systems
Bachelor of Arts, Mathematics
See Secondary Education: Mathematics Teaching Area, Mathematics First Teaching Field, Mathematics Second Teaching Field